The Penny Loafer is a footwear style that has been making space in the fashion world in recent years, establishing itself as one of the choices of the moment. With an impactful and stunning look, the Sandro Moscoloni Women's Penny Loafer attracts attention wherever it goes. As a very standard shoe in the fashion world, it is now revived in this feminine white model and consolidates itself as a tendency in contemporary fashion.
Made completely of authentic leather, this penny loafer holds a 6 cm platform heel, utilizing the Gel Construction technology, which improves steadiness and softness when walking. Its interior is made of strengthened fabric and its insoles use M180 technology, securing you total comfort when using it. In all its elements, the Sandro Moscoloni Women's Penny Loafer fetches warmth, beauty, and sophistication wherever it is used, drawing attention everywhere.
Thus, as a white essential shoe, it can be stated that the Sandro Moscoloni Women's Penny Loafer can be efficiently combined with distinct types of dresses, such as tight jeans (since the model leaves the feet more exposed), tailored pants, long and short dresses, particularly tight, skirts and further sorts of clothing, both social and casual. Therefore, the Sandro Moscoloni Women's Penny Loafer is required and necessary in the closet of the stylish woman, who always aims to keep sophistication and beauty in her appearance.
How to conserve:
- Beware of excess water. The boot should not be left soaking or washed with plenty of water;
- Store the shoes in a dry and ventilated place;
- Moisturize it frequently to prevent the leather from drying out;
- Do not leave the shoes exposed to the sun for a long time, as this can dry out the leather;
- To wash the insole, we recommend that you remove it from inside the shoe;
- Dryers or tumble dryers should not be used, as the intense heat can be harmful to the leather