For those who seek to combine sophistication and modernity through clothing, the Sandro Moscoloni’s Women’s Tractor Block Heel Angelina Boot is the ideal choice. Bringing traditional and modern elements, the Angelina boot can be used by women of all ages and different styles, conveying the beauty and uniqueness that only Sandro Moscoloni shoes offer.
With its structure made of genuine leather in its entirety, the Sandro Moscoloni’s Angelina boot has a unique shine, and its extremely comfortable six-centimeter heel helps to maintain a better posture in everyday life, providing a special experience when walking, thus being the ideal boot to gather comfort, beauty and style.
Furthermore, Sandro Moscoloni always offers the best technologies to provide the best experience to users, and that couldn't be different with the Angelina boot. With Gel Construction technology, the shoe provides stability and softness to the sole, and the M180 insole brings even more lightness and softness to the foot, in addition to allowing greater perspiration in the region, preventing damage to the feet and making walking even more comfortable. With the union of these technologies, the durability of the footwear becomes much greater than that of common shoes, being a great investment in the long term.
The block heel and tractor sole bring great sophistication and presence to the Angelina Boots. Its two buckles and side zipper also bring a greater charm to the boot, allowing it to be worn without further difficulties, and yet avoiding damage to the boot.
In this sense, the Sandro Moscoloni’s Angelina boot brings unique traits of sophistication, beauty and modernity, and with Sandro Moscoloni’s quality, it provides you with the best possible experience. Being able to be combined with various pieces, such as dresses, skirts, tight and wide pants, croppeds and t-shirts, the Angelina boot can easily adapt to different occasions and environments, being a perfect match for all women looking for style, beauty and sophistication.
How to conserve:
- Beware of excess water. The boot should not be left soaking or washed with plenty of water;
- Store the shoes in a dry and ventilated place;
- Moisturize it frequently to prevent the leather from drying out;
- Do not leave the shoes exposed to the sun for a long time, as this can dry out the leather;
- To wash the insole, we recommend that you remove it from inside the shoe;
- Dryers or tumble dryers should not be used, as the intense heat can be harmful to the leather;
- Always open the zipper/buckle when putting on the boot to ensure greater durability;