The Sandro Moscoloni’s Block Heel Donita Boot was made especially for you who always seek to convey elegance and style through the look. Being an apparently simple boot, with its black coating and shoelace, the Donita boot has small details that convey elegance, sophistication and modernity, such as the high top, its block heel and the small holes on the side of the shoe that give it great charm. Its simplicity and elegance allow the Donita boot to be used with a wide range of clothes, such as wide and tight pants, short and long skirts, assorted dresses, shirts and cropped tops, being a key piece to have in your wardrobe and combine with it the way you prefer.
Its structure, made entirely of genuine leather, and the technologies used in its manufacture, allow great comfort when walking, and can be used in different types of terrain and occasions. Designed for the perfect fit of your feet, the Donita boot prepares you to deal with everyday life with comfort, beauty and a lot of style. The M180 insoles provide the Sandro Moscoloni’s Donita boot with greater softness and perspiration in the region, avoiding impacts and discomfort throughout the day. Also, the Gel Construction Technology used in the sole brings greater comfort, softness and stability to the boot, which provides greater durability of the shoe.
Exuding a lot of sophistication and elegance, the Donita boot becomes a must in the wardrobe of every woman who wants to always look beautiful and comfortable. Be surprised by the comfort and beauty of this model and get your Sandro Moscoloni’s Block Heel Donita boot now.
How to conserve:
- Beware of excess water. The boot should not be left soaking or washed with plenty of water;
- Store the shoes in a dry and ventilated place;
- Moisturize it frequently to prevent the leather from drying out;
- Do not leave the shoes exposed to the sun for a long time, as this can dry out the leather;
- To wash the insole, we recommend that you remove it from inside the shoe;
- Dryers or tumble dryers should not be used, as the intense heat can be harmful to the leather;