With an impactful and extremely beautiful look, the Sandro Moscoloni Women's Penny Loafer draws attention wherever it goes. As a very traditional shoe in the fashion world, it is now revitalized in this feminine model and consolidating itself as a trend in current fashion. Made entirely of genuine leather, this penny loafer has a 6 cm platform heel, using the Gel Construction technology, which increases stability and softness when walking.
Its interior is made of reinforced fabric and its insoles use M180 technology, guaranteeing you total comfort when using it. In all its details, the Sandro Moscoloni Women's Penny Loafer conveys warmth, beauty, and sophistication wherever it is used, attracting attention from everyone everywhere. However, the shoe does not steal the attention of the rest of the outfit, on the contrary, the penny loafer is an item that complements the visual very well.
Thus, it can be said that the Sandro Moscoloni Women's Penny Loafer can be easily combined with different types of clothes, such as tight jeans (since the model leaves the feet more exposed), tailored pants, long and short dresses, especially tight, skirts and other types of clothing, both social and casual. Therefore, this model is indispensable in the wardrobe of the modern woman, who always seeks to maintain sophistication and beauty in her appearance.
How to conserve:
- Beware of excess water. The boot should not be left soaking or washed with plenty of water;
- Store the shoes in a dry and ventilated place;
- Moisturize it frequently to prevent the leather from drying out;
- Do not leave the shoes exposed to the sun for a long time, as this can dry out the leather;
- To wash the insole, we recommend that you remove it from inside the shoe;
- Dryers or tumble dryers should not be used, as the intense heat can be harmful to the leather