Sandro Moscoloni Women’s Platform Horsebit Loafer is one of the favorites of the moment in the fashion world, standing as a classic and modern shoe at the same time, as it was used for the first time around the 1950s. Made entirely out of pure legitim leather, the shoe comes with a braided metal horsebit on its upper part, which gives it a unique touch of sophistication. Yet, the loafer has a 6 centimeters heel on its sole on a platform, giving it much more comfort while walking, as it uses the Gel Construction Technology, which increases the softness when in contact with the ground.
The interior of the shoe is revested with a reinforced fabric that, together with the M180 insoles, keeps the comfort to the user, avoiding any possible pain caused by walking. In a nutshell, it is a much comfortable and beautiful shoe, that guarantees that you will always be looking amazing and confident wherever you are. It is, indeed, the perfect footwear to have in your wardrobe, once it matches with a great variety of clothes.
Following the traditional characteristics of a loafer, this model shows off more of the feet, which makes it a solid match with tight jeans and pants on casual occasions, and is also able to be combined with tailoring pants, skirts of many types, dresses, and other social clothes. In summary, it is perfect to be used with a great variety of clothes and in many kinds of events, giving the entire visual a touch of modernity and sophistication.
How to conserve:
- Beware of excess water. The boot should not be left soaking or washed with plenty of water;
- Store the shoes in a dry and ventilated place;
- Moisturize it frequently to prevent the leather from drying out;
- Do not leave the shoes exposed to the sun for a long time, as this can dry out the leather;
- To wash the insole, we recommend that you remove it from inside the shoe;
- Dryers or tumble dryers should not be used, as the intense heat can be harmful to the leather