The Horsebit Loafer is a very traditional model in men's fashion since the middle of the last century. Now, Sandro Moscoloni brings the redrafted women’s version that is, following all current fashion trends, classic and modern at the same time. The Sandro Moscoloni Women's Platform Horsebit Loafer NOME Black is made of 100% genuine leather and has a metal horsebit detail on its upper, which gives the shoe an outstanding charm.
In addition, the Sandro Moscoloni Horsebit Loafer has a 6 cm heel on its sole, which, precisely because it has a platform format, guarantees greater comfort when using it, and provides a better body posture. The use of Gel Construction Technology in its composition is a differential in the footwear, as it provides better softness in contact with the ground, which makes this Sandro Moscoloni’s model more comfortable than common shoes.
As a super modern shoe, although very traditional, the Horsebit Loafer can be used on the most diverse occasions, ranging from casual outings to more refined events, since this shoe model, being simpler and black, combines with countless types of clothes. Being a loafer, this model tends to show more of the feet and goes very good with skinny jeans, but it also matches with other types of pants, such as tailoring, for example, as well as casual or formal dresses, tighter long skirts, among many other clothing options.
The Sandro Moscoloni Women’s Platform Horsebit Loafer is the perfect shoe to have in your wardrobe, once in addition to being beautiful, it is an extremely versatile model that can be used with many combinations of clothes, and is yet extremely comfortable to wear for many hours.
How to conserve:
- Beware of excess water. The boot should not be left soaking or washed with plenty of water;
- Store the shoes in a dry and ventilated place;
- Moisturize it frequently to prevent the leather from drying out;
- Do not leave the shoes exposed to the sun for a long time, as this can dry out the leather;
- To wash the insole, we recommend that you remove it from inside the shoe;
- Dryers or tumble dryers should not be used, as the intense heat can be harmful to the leather