The use of boots has been with humanity for a long time, being a very common footwear in all regions of the globe. Over time, boots have been reinvented to increasingly meet the needs of comfort and beauty. The Sandro Moscoloni´s Ana Alice boot is an example of this reinvention, which unites the traditionality of the Chelsea model with the addition of details that bring modernity and sophistication to the boot.
Made entirely of genuine leather, the Sandro Moscoloni Women's Chelsea Boot Ana Alice has subtle traits on its side, perfect for those looking for an impactful look, yet without drawing away the attention from the rest of the outfit. Its rubber sole, made with Gel Construction technology, improves the efficiency and stability of the steps, providing comfort for a long period of time. In addition, the six-centimeter heel conveys sophistication and charm characteristic of the Ana Alice boot.
The vibrant color of the sole, in contrast to the black of the boot, draws attention in a subtle way, allowing the combination with colorful or neutral, formal or casual pieces, being a great choice of footwear to use at any time. In addition, its finishing with internal sheepskin lining, part of Sandro Moscoloni´s Hyper Comfort technology, protects feet from cold and rain, keeping them safe and comfortable regardless of the weather or terrain. The insoles with M180 technology provide softness and comfort to the feet, as it allows for better transpiration in the place, giving the boot the possibility of being used in all seasons of the year.
How to conserve:
- Beware of excess water. The boot should not be left soaking or washed with plenty of water;
- Store the shoes in a dry and ventilated place;
- Moisturize it frequently to prevent the leather from drying out;
- Do not leave the shoes exposed to the sun for a long time, as this can dry out the leather;
- To wash the insole, we recommend that you remove it from inside the shoe;
- Dryers or tumble dryers should not be used, as the intense heat can be harmful to the leather