For those who are always looking for a bold and stylish look, the Sandro Moscoloni’s Women's Courtney Block Heel Boot is the perfect choice. At the same time that it exudes elegance and sophistication, the Courtney boot conveys versatility and practicality, being able to be used from the simplest to the most refined occasions, and combined with different types of clothes, such as dresses, wide-legs, short and long skirts and much more, always giving a touch of authenticity and personality that only Sandro Moscoloni’s models provide.
Made entirely of genuine leather and featuring a six-centimeter block heel, the Courtney boot was designed especially for the total comfort of your feet, providing better posture, along with unparalleled beauty and comfort. In addition, the technologies used in the manufacture of it allow them to last much longer than common shoes, being a great investment in the long term.
The interior of the Sandro Moscoloni’s Courtney boot is anatomically designed to provide maximum comfort for those who wear it, maintaining comfort in the steps for many hours even with the block heel. The side buckle and zipper on the outside of the boot provide a better fit to the feet and make it easy to put on without great effort, yet adding to the boot even more charm and beauty. Its M180 insoles provide the Courtney boot with greater softness and perspiration in the region, avoiding impacts and discomfort throughout the day. Also, the Gel Construction Technology used in the sole brings greater comfort, softness and stability to the boot, which provides greater durability of the shoe.
Thus, the Courtney boot, with its sophisticated and modern appearance, allows the composition of very different looks, combined well with different styles, colors and occasions, always bringing a lot of beauty and comfort to the outfit. Secure yours now!
How to conserve:
- Beware of excess water. The boot should not be left soaking or washed with plenty of water;
- Store the shoes in a dry and ventilated place;
- Moisturize it frequently to prevent the leather from drying out;
- Do not leave the shoes exposed to the sun for a long time, as this can dry out the leather;
- To wash the insole, we recommend that you remove it from inside the shoe;
- Dryers or tumble dryers should not be used, as the intense heat can be harmful to the leather;
- Always open the zipper/buckle when putting on the boot to ensure greater durability