Penny Loafer has been gaining ground in the fashion world in recent years, positioning itself as one of the favorites of the moment. Exuding modernity, comfort, beauty, and authenticity, it is an essential piece for women who seek a more casual yet sophisticated style and can be used on several occasions, ranging from simple events to more refined ones. As a Loafer, the model tends to show more feet, making a perfect combination with tight jeans. The Sandro Moscoloni Women’s Penny Loafer is also a good combination with tailored pants, tight or full skirts, formal or casual dresses, and t-shirts.
Regarding its structure, the Sandro Moscoloni Women's Penny Loafer is entirely made of genuine leather, which gives the shoe a special shine and quality. In addition, the model is accompanied by an ornament on its upper, which is highlighted by the fact that the shoe is smooth, since its seam is not visible, being a good choice for you who like to stand out in a subtle way. The interior of the model is covered with a reinforced fabric, which together with the M180 insole, guarantees total comfort and softness when walking, making it a perfect shoe for work, for example, as it guarantees many hours of comfort to the feet.
In addition, its green sole gives the shoe a unique highlight, giving its classic look a touch of modernity, and the Gel Construction technology used in the model provides stability and comfort, in addition to increasing the durability of the shoe. The 6-centimeter block heel also highlights this union between classic and modern, making the Penny Loafer Sandro Moscoloni the right choice for women who want to live everyday life with all beauty and self-confidence.
How to conserve:
- Beware of excess water. The boot should not be left soaking or washed with plenty of water;
- Store the shoes in a dry and ventilated place;
- Moisturize it frequently to prevent the leather from drying out;
- Do not leave the shoes exposed to the sun for a long time, as this can dry out the leather;
- To wash the insole, we recommend that you remove it from inside the shoe;
- Dryers or tumble dryers should not be used, as the intense heat can be harmful to the leather