If you want to bet on a shoe that exudes style, modernity and comfort, you should get yourself a pair of Sandro Moscoloni Woman’s Serena Block Heel Boots. Being simple and yet very sophisticated, the Serena boot combines perfectly with almost all the pieces of your wardrobe, being a match with long and short skirts, dresses and pants of different types, making it a very versatile option for different occasions.
With Sandro Moscoloni quality, the boot is made entirely of LWG-certified genuine leather, which in addition to giving the piece a sophisticated touch, prolongs its durability and makes it easier to clean the product over time. In addition, its interior was anatomically designed to ensure total comfort and warmth for those who use it.
The sole of the boot and its 6-centimeter heel were developed using Gel Construction technology, which increases the stability of the sole and gait, enabling better locomotion in different types of terrain. In addition, its M180 insole provides greater comfort and absorption of perspiration in the place, making the Sandro Moscoloni Serena Heel Boot the ideal footwear for any occasion.
Hot to conserve:
- Beware of excess water. The boot should not be left soaking or washed with plenty of water;
- Store the shoes in a dry and ventilated place;
- Moisturize it frequently to prevent the leather from drying out;
- Do not leave the shoes exposed to the sun for a long time, as this can dry out the leather;
- To wash the insole, we recommend that you remove it from inside the shoe;
- Dryers or tumble dryers should not be used, as the intense heat can be harmful to the leather